Followers

December 11, 2021

Christamas Ornaments - Color Tutorial (two copic colors for each color)

 

Hi, 

Eivor here again, and today I am going to show you a Christmas Ornament with a image that I colored with less numbers of copics. I think it is good to show that you don't always need to have so many copics. 

I have made my ornament like a Christmas card, it means that I can send it to a friend to wish her Merry Christmas, and then she can hang it on the Christmas tree as a decoration. 
On my Christmas ornament I have used the beautiful stamp Anime Xmas Wreath. I think it is a beautiful stamp, perfekt for Christmas.

So to my tutorial...I have already colored her face and hair, so my tutorial is on the wreath, the ribbon and her top. 
We start with the wreath and the green colors. I started with G17 and I color around the sides and where I like it to be darkest.

The next, second color and also the last, is YG06. With this I go over G17 and exteding and coloring the hole space. After that I go back to G17, color the side/edges and then I take YG06 again and go over the hole space again. 

So to the ribbons and the red colors. I start with R29, go around the edges.

My next color is R24 and with that I go over R29, extending and then color the hole space. I also do the same as with the green. Go over the space with the colors again. First R29 and the R24 as the first time.

I also enclose photo on how I colored the bow. I used same red colors, R29 and R24 and did the same way. R29 where I wanted the bow a little darker.

Then it is time for the R24, extending and also coloring the hole space. Going over the bow once again first with R29 and then R24

 For the top I started with YR24.

My second color is Y15 and I am extending a little. As you can see I left some white space and I do that to get some more darker spaces. So now I go over the image again with YR24 and then Y15 and now I'm going over the hole space/top and filling the white space.

To make the ornaments I cut the image out with a round die, then I used another die with bubbly edge and cut two pices in red cardstock. I glued the red and white ribbon between the red cardstocks and then I glued the image on one side. 

Below is the backside of the ornament with the greeting "Merry Christmas", I will write mine and my familys name below when we send the card, thats why it is so white at this moment.

Hope you all liked my tutorial, and hope I can inspired anyone to try copics now when you see that you can create lovely colors with only two copics for each color. 

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you remember to check out our Stampers Delights Fan Group and also that you will join us in the mountly Progressive FB Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...