Followers

November 13, 2021

Paper Piecing tutorial with the new Anime stamp Secret Santa

 

Hi everyone, 

Eivor here and today I am going to show you how to make a card with the technique "paper piecing" with a digital stamp. For my project I have used the new released stamp Secret Santa, she is so perfect for Christmas cards and other Christmas projects.


The papers I used on my Christmas card is from Pion Design and they are very soft and light colored, but so beautiful. I have done different layers and roughened the edges.


You can find the digi stamp in the shop HERE  and I really love the sentiment also, so perfect for Christmas. 

With paper piecing I wanted to show that if you dont like to color, if you dont have any coloring tools you can use all different papers you have and do beautiful cards just by using the printer, scissor and glue. 


First of all I printed the image an a paper for copics so I could color the skin and hair on the image. Then I used four different pattern papers to print the image on and then I started to cut out the pices I wanted.


After been cutting, cutting and cutting I choosen the pices I wanted. Maybe this image wasen't the easiest to do paper piecing with, so so many small pieces. *smile*. 
But I like doing it, had a plan how I wanted the card to be, so I keeped cuting. Then I glued the different pieces on the image I printed on the white copic paper. 

I did the card with different layers, with the same patterna paper and some distance tape


Hope you like my tutorial and try to use the scissor and some beautiful pattern papers you have. 

I like you to visit Stampers Delights Facebook Fan Group, it is always a lot of beautiful projects from our members and our design team. 

Thank you for stopping by today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...