Followers

November 14, 2021

X-mas image with Glittery snow tutorial

 


Hi, 
Eivor here again, and today I want to show you a tutorial how to make glittery snow in a pretty easy way.


I have some problems and I think it is difficult to get "a good looking" snow when I make my cards, so I thought I could try something else and not use my copic markers. 

The image I used today is Chibi Tumnus Fawn


This image you can get in both winter and spring version. So so nice!!

So to my tutorial...


This is what I used for my tutorial today. The colored image (of curse), then glossy accent glue, a needle and the GLITTER!


I have a small dollop with glue on a paper, a needle and my glitter. I wanted to used the needle and take some glue on the needle and place the glue gently on the areas I want. If I do that, I think I have better controll of where to place the glue. Then I  poured the glitter over the glued area and let it dry. To get the extra glitter to fall off I tapped a little and gentle on the image. As you can see on the photo the glitter is all over the paper and the image...*smile*. 

This is it, a easy way to make your Christmas (or any other card) glitterly and shiny!


I hope you can see the glittery "snow" on the road arrows and the little snow hill. I love how it is different colors in different lights and angles, and how it glitter!! 


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you liked my tutorial. If you have other ideas how to make snow please share this with us at Stampers Delights Facebook Fan Group. We love to see! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...