Followers

June 12, 2021

New Anime Video Tutorial

 


Hi everyone!  Monica here today to share with you a new tutorial showcasing making a beautiful background using the supporting stamps in the new "Anime Believe In Yourself" stamp set.  This is a high quality photo polymer set with a lovely anime school girl. 




Here I have the image of the card using the background I will be using today.  I love using colorful backgrounds to support the image and making it pop.  

You don't always have to have fancy dies to make a beautiful card, but making the image the star of your card is what is important.  You can see how I Made this in the video below.



Video Tutorial


**If you are having trouble viewing on your mobile device click on the link below**


I do hope that you enjoyed this video tutorial.  Leave a comment if you want to see something you want to learn about.

Don't forget to join the Stampers Delights Fan Group.  Join the monthly challenge as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...