Followers

June 11, 2021

New Chibi Video Tutorial

 


Hi everyone!  Monica Here and today I have a special video tutorial for you!  This month Stampers Delights has a wonderful chibi stamp set called smile.  This is a photopolymer set that can be found at the shop (follow the link below).  This little chibi is sold as a 4x6 set and comes with two sentiments and some beautiful musical notes to go along with the rockin' out chibi girl.



I decided to make a rainbow themed card as I kind of wanted to have a more colorful background to this card.   I felt that a it just made this image pop.  to see how I made this card you can check out the video below. 











Video Tutorial


https://youtu.be/G4J5-sD-Ie4

**If you have any issues with viewing this on your phone please change to desktop view**




I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial.  Please don't forget to send us your comments with questions or tutorials you would like to see.


Don't forget to join us in the Stampers Delights Fan Group on Facebook, where you will find a friendly community driven to encourage your creativity!




                                                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...