Followers

June 18, 2021

New Anime Clear Stamp Tutorial

Hello everyone, Brand Ambassador Vannessa here and welcome to my first step-by-step tutorial for Stampers Delights. I am so excited about sharing this tutorial with you all today, so I hope you like it. 

I am using the gorgeous, newly released Anime Believe in Yourself clear stamp set and I am sharing with you how I have coloured her two-tone hair. 

Before I started on the hair, I coloured the rest of the image, mostly because when colouring black hair, I am conscious that I might pick up the black with my other colours. I always try to do the darkest colours last to prevent any mistakes. 


I have used these Copic markers for this part of the stamp:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Eyes - BG07, BG09
Tie & Skirt - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Shirt - V12, V15, V17, V09
Trim - RV06, RV09
Lollipop - RV02, RV04, V04, V06

As this stamp has a fringe (or bangs) and pigtails, I have kept the fringe part of the hair black and just added my second colour to the bottom of the pigtails. 


I now start to colour the pigtails with the black part at the top and the pink at the bottom. I do the darkest shade of each colour first, working up towards a middle point where the two colours overlap. 


Now for the second colour in each combo, continuing to flick each colour towards the mid point.


And now the final colour for each one. You can see here that where the colours overlap, the colour has an almost purple tinge to it.


With black hair especially, I always do a second layer of colour to deepen it and make it look less grey. I did the same with the pink as well. see how vibrant that pink looks now.


Here is the coloured version, which has been fussy cut out, over the top of the stamp set.


And here is my card. I used the circles and dots from the stamp set to create my own background paper, using colours that matched my coloured image. I also added the sentiment using the same pink combo as on the hair.


And finally the card, with the stamp set so you can see how well they go together. 


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my colouring process today and hope it has inspired you to give two-tone hair a try on your Stampers Delights images. 

Please do pop back again tomorrow for another fabulous tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...