Followers

October 09, 2021

Layering Technique Card

 

Hi everyone.  Monica here and today I'm going to show you how to use the layering technique to make a beautiful New Years card.  I was inspired to use black and gold for this card and wanted.  I always think of those love party hats using these colors so I thought that this would be perfect.




I am going to be using on of the latest stamp set from Stampers Delights for this project called Anime Cheer



Below I have a step-by-step tutorial using the layering technique as a background to this lovely image.  I Used the supporting stamps to create the background.  I hope that you enjoy this tutorial



If you are having problems viewing this video, click on this link:


Thank you so much for visiting the blog today.  I hope that you join the Stampers Delights Fan Group for more inspiration.  You'll get a chance to meet fun ladies and enter into the monthly challenge. Hope to see you there.




P.S.  Lots of love - DT Monica  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...