Followers

October 15, 2021

Double Slider Surprise Christmas Card


Hello Stampers Delights fans. I hope you have all been loving the new releases this month. I know I have and the projects from the Design Team so far have all been amazing. 

My first project this month features the adorable Chibi A Gift For You clear stamp set. I love how versatile this set is with all the different sentiments, making it so easy to use for so many different occasions. 


I chose to make a double slider surprise card using a die set and made it into a Christmas card. 

To start, I die cut the elements from the set, but essentially you need 2 large circles, 2 smaller circles, 1 smaller patterned paper circle for the main part of the card. For the slider pieces you need 2 tag shaped pieces and the layers for those if wanted and the sliders elements, which are just squares of card with 4 thin slider strips cut out. 

I stamped and coloured the main image and lots and lots of presents before fussy cutting them all out.  


Following the instructions for adding the layers, I assembled the card, so that the slider elements were attached with foam tape, allowing them to move smoothly. I then popped up my main image, sentiment banner and some of the presents on foam pads for the front. 


The rest of the presents I glued flat on to the slider tags so they would not affect the movement. 


And here is the closed card with the stamp set...



Doesn't it look cute with all those presents everywhere?! You can read more about this card and the Copic combos I have used on my blogpost here.

I hope you have enjoyed this fun, interactive card. Don't forget to take a look at all the other fabulous projects from the rest of the DT this month and why not pop on over to the Stampers Delights Facebook Group and share your own cards and projects there too?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...