Followers

September 11, 2021

How To Make A Shaped Easel Card

 


Hi Everyone!  Monica here and I'm back with another easy card tutorial.  Today I'm going to be showing you how to  make a shaped easel card.  This is a great interactive card for beginners.  This card can be made with any shaped die you may have.  




I was inspired to make this type of card because it is a beautiful way to showcase a beautiful image and allow the recipient to enjoy the the work by setting it in place.  

I used the "Anime Sweet Angel" stamp set from Stampers Delights for this particular project.  I decided on a sympathy card using both sentiments and all the whole stamp set. 



Below you will find the step-by-step video tutorial below.  


If you have problems viewing this video, click on this link:  https://youtu.be/uCrDp7DifHI


Thank you so much for visiting the blog and I hope that you found this video tutorial helpful.  Please comment and let us know if you would like to see a particular technique or style.

Don't forget to join the Stampers Delights Fan Group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampersdelights



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...