Followers

September 10, 2021

How To Make A Window Card

 


Hi Everyone!  Monica here and today I have a wonderful video tutorial showing you all how to make a window card.  




I was inspired by the shaker snow globe projects I had seen this month and wanted to make a spin on that idea.  I decided that making a simulated shaker by having a window card and heat embossing was the next best thing.


For this project I am using the "Chibi Angel Globe" from the this month's release.  This is such an adorable image that can be used for Christmas, Thinking Of You or Baby Showers.  This stamp is very versatile in that it can be mixed and matched with other sets.


I have put together a video tutorial to take you through the step-by-step process of making this interactive card.



If you have trouble viewing please click on 



Thank you all for visiting the blog today.  I hope that you enjoyed this video tutorial.  Leave a comment and let us know if there are any particular styles or techniques that you would like to learn about so that we can make a video specifically for you.


Don't forget to join the Facebook Fan Group at:  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...