Followers

August 21, 2021

Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Box Using Kawaii Halloween Pal Frankie Stein

 
Good evening all! DT Vannessa here again with a quick tutorial to show you how to make a cute treat box perfect for Hallowe'en. 

For this project I have used the adorable Kawaii Halloween Pal Frankie Stein clear stamp set from this month's new releases. Be sure to check out all the fabulous images, both in digi stamp and clear stamp formats! 

To start my treat box I am using a box template and some blackberry card...


After drawing round the template, I cut it out and score the fold lines using a small ball tool.


Using my bone folder, I crease all the fold lines.


I am going to make this treat box into a haunted house so when I add my stamped image it will look like he is going trick-or-treating, so I need lots of roof pieces, windows and some cute ghosties.


Making sure that the front of the box is on one of the sides with the flat top, I glue all my die cuts in to position.


I am now ready to add my cute Halloween Pal Frankie Stein. You can find the Copic combos I used for him so my blogpost here.


I then glued the treat box together and added Frankie on the front with the door. 


This is one side view...


I also added the Trick or Treat sentiment from the stamp set to the back.


Such a fun cute project to make and it was a quick make too, so could be easily replicated if you have several people to hand out Hallowe'en treats to. You could also use this idea to make a Christmas house and have a Santa image on the front delivering his presents. 

I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. We would love to see any of your Stampers delights projects in our Facebook group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...