Followers

August 27, 2021

Halloween Scrapbook Layout - Photo Flip

  

Hi everyone! Brand Ambassador kel here to share a super fun scrapbook page with you using the new Kawaii Halloween Pal Pumpkin Pete AND the new Kawaii Halloween Pal Frankie Stein. They comes as Clear Stamps but I'm working with them as digital stamps which are also available in the Stampers Delights store!




I absolutely LOVE Halloween and was so excited to play with these two little dudes on a scrapbook layout!! 

The first thing I did was to collect a couple pieces of patterned paper and some coordinating cardstock. Even though I'm creating a 12" x 12" layout, I like to also pull some 8.5" x 11" cardstock for the smaller elements like photo mats and in this case, a photo flip. I also picked out some coordinating epoxy dots and sprinkles for some extra oomph!


Once I figured out a layout in my head, I went ahead and cut down some paper to use on the purple background.

Green: 4.25" x 12"
Diagonal Stripes: 0.75" x 12"
Orange dots: 0.25" x 12"

Then I laid out the pieces and glued them down when I was happy with their placement. 


I used one of the more popular waterfall card dies (this one is called "Flippin' Awesome") and cut it out from the orange dot paper using my die-cut machine.


Typical cards with this particular die use 2 3/8" squares but I opted to make my flipping/waterfall pieces 2 3/8" x 3 3/8". As long as it fits the width of the piece then you can adjust the length of the flipping pieces (within reason, of course lol!)



And this is what the piece looks like when added to the page, and when you pull the tab at the bottom to make the piece flip around. 


I colored up these two and a pumpkin friend to add to the page using my Copics...


...and then fussy cut them out (because I was too lazy to drag out the Scan & Cut machine I usually use)!!


I then added them to the page with some of the stickers that coordinated with the paper line I used as well as some of the candy corn enamel dots. There are no pictures because I'm planning on using some pictures from Halloween 2021... 2020 was a bust for dressing up and going out, which I'm sure many of you can relate to!!



They were so much fun to work with! And I hope you enjoyed this walkthrough! Thanks for joining me and see you again soon!

lovies, =o) kel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...