Followers

August 28, 2021

Halloween Slimline Video

 

 Hi everyone! Brand Ambassador kel here to share a quick coloring & foiling video with you using the new Chibi release Too Cute To Spook. She comes as a Clear Stamp but I'm working with her as a digital stamp which is also available in the Stampers Delights store


She is so cute with her jack o'lantern!! And I know you can't really tell in the picture because of the glare but the sentiment (which is from the Kawaii Halloween Pal Pumpkin Pete stamp set) is foiled with a nice and shiny gold foil... you can kind of see it in the close-up picture. 




And here's the coloring, foiling, and assembly video - I only speak in the very beginning to introduce the project. The video's sped up 4-8x so this card took me just under an hour to complete. And I always leave the reds and pinks for last because I find that they tend to bleed a bit more easily!!


And if it doesn't work, click here to see the video on

Thanks for joining me and see you again soon!

lovies, =o) kel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...