Followers

July 09, 2021

New Chibi Stamp Tutorial - Partial Cut Out Frame


 Hi everyone! Welcome to Stampers Delights.  Today I have a great partial cut out tutorial for you.  I was inspired by the latest release called Friendships Grows.  This little image had these wonderful flowers that I loved so much and wanted to have them create a frame around the little chibi girl.  I chose to make my own background print by simply using Distress Oxide Inks.




You can find the image in the shop now!



Check out the video tutorial below!




If you have trouble viewing please click on the link below:


I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial.  Leave a comment below and lets us know if there are particular tips or tricks you want us to share with you.  

Don't Forget to join the Facebook Group so you you join in on our monthly challenge to win some prizes.  You will also stay up to date on new releases.  We are positive group of support and growth.

Thanks for visitinging.


DT - Monica  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...