Followers

July 03, 2021

New Chibi Clear stamp Tutorial


Hi everyone,

Eivor here today. I will share my card using the new Chibi Fuchsia Fairy 4"x4" clear stamp set. It is super cute image and also enclose small beautiful butterflies and useful sentiments. 

In my tutorial today I will show you how I colored the wings. I love to play with the colors and the pattern in the wings on the image. I will also show you a little how I made the background on the card. 

I have created the background with Distress Oxides and placed some of the cute butterflies random around the cute image and I stamped the dandelion seeds directly on the background. 

Here you can see all the stamps that are in the clear stamp set.

For the wings I used the copic colors V06, V04, V01, V000. 

I start with the darkest color V6. I want the dark near to the girl, I want darker in the lower part of the pattern/the sections of the wings. I color the wings section by section, one after one. 

Then I take the V04 and extend the colors just a little with flicking motions.

For the 3rd color I use V01, extending a little more. 

My last color is V000. With the last color I fill in the whole section. After this I go over the wings again with all the four colors, darkest to lightest.

And above you can see the finish wings. 

Now I will show you my tutorial for the background. I utsed Distress Oxide Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint. 

My supply, white little thicker papper a bruch and two Distress Oxide colors.

I start with Shabby Shutters and randomly color in the paper with circular motions.

Then I go over to Peeled paint and do the same circular motions.

 When I like the colors on the background I take a pencil and little water and splash over the colors. This will make a it creates an awesome effect that I really like.

I hope you that you have enjoyed my tutoral. 

Thank you for stop by today and a tip, do not forget to check out our blog now and then for more inspirations from the team. 
Pease also join the Stampers Delights Fan Group  for inspiration and instructions how you can join our monthly Progressive FB challenge.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...