Followers

July 23, 2021

Fuchsia Fairy Step-By-Step Tutorial with kel

 

Hi everyone! Brand Ambassador kel here to share a super fun fairy tutorial with you using the new Chibi release Fuchsia Fairy. She comes as a Clear Stamp but I'm working with her as a digital stamp which is also available in the Stampers Delights store!




She is absolutely gorgeous!! And I knew I wanted to do something fun in purples with her wings!

Everyone has a different preference with coloring, but I like to start with the darkest color and then work my way to the lightest. So I started with V05 at her back and the "bottom" of each section of her wings.


And then I went with my next color, V02, and brought that purple out a little bit more to the tips of her wings. 


Finally I went in with V01 and brought the color out to the tips of her wings. 


And what fairy would be complete without glitter on her wings?!? I used a clear/iridescent glitter glue all over the top of her wings to finish them off!


Next I went in with BG18, BG15, and BG13 for her dress, and E44, E43, E42 for her hair. 


Then I went in with YG15, YG13, and YG11 for the leaves and stems, again starting with the darkest (YG15) color in the veins of the leaves and then working my way to the tips and edges with the lighter greens.


Finally for her bell flowers (I have no idea what kind of flowers they actually are lol!) I went with BV04 and BV02.


I trimmed her down to 2-inches wide so it would fit in my tag punch. I was kind of bummed at first that I had to cut into the tips of her leaves and hair but it still works, and it definitely grew on me!!



I also punched another 2-inch scrap of cardstock in a matching purple color with the same tag punch to layer.


I added the tags to some super cute mushroom paper, fanning them out a little bit!!


Then I added some pretty purple organza ribbon across the bottom. I like to tie my bows separately and then stick them on top of thicker/wider ribbons so they don't get crumpled too much! 


Once I had my bow tied, I stuck it down with a mini glue dot. And to finish off my card, I added the super cute sentiment to the tag!


Hope you enjoyed this walkthrough! Thanks for joining me and see you again soon!

lovies, =o) kel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...