Followers

July 24, 2021

Friendships Grow Speed Coloring Video

 Hi everyone! Brand Ambassador kel here to share a quick coloring video with you using the new Chibi release Friendships Grow. She comes as a Clear Stamp but I'm working with her as a digital stamp which is also available in the Stampers Delights store




She is just too adorable!! I have a speed coloring video to share with you today... I always struggle with colors but this time I started with the patterned paper I wanted to use which made it so much easier!



Here's the speed coloring video - it's sped up 4x so this image took me about 25 minutes to complete. And I always leave the reds and pinks for last because I find that they tend to bleed a bit more easily!!

And if it doesn't work, click here to see the video on

And here's the Copic colors I used for her:
Hair: E15, YR24, YR23, YR21
Skin: E21, E51, E50
Dress: RV23, RV21, R20
Boots: C7, C5, C3
Watering Can: YG17, YG13, YG01 (RV23, YR04 for flower)
Eyes: BG07, BG15, BG11

Thanks for joining me and see you again soon!

lovies, =o) kel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...