Followers

June 04, 2021

New Anime Clear stamp Tutorial

 

Hi, 
Today I, Eivor, will share with you a little tutorial.
I have made a card with the beautiful Anime Believe in Yourself and I will show you some steps how I make this card. 


First I stamp the stamp on a coloring paper that is good for use when I color with copic sketch. I always let my images dry for like a day or over night. I don't know, but I just think that the ink will not blur if I do like that. How I choose colors for my coloring, it is a little bit random. I go with what feels nice right there and then. Though I like to plan and match my colours, so I often choose all colors before I start. 

I colored the image with Copic Sketch:
Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R20, R30
Hair: E49, E29, E25, E11
Clothes: R85, R83, R81, E33, E31, E30


After my image is colored, I fuzzy-cut her. Now it is time to start with the background.
Today I will show you how I used a stencil and distress oxide. When i use distress oxides I use a brush tool and do like circular motions over the stencil. I love how I can play with colors and patterns, and it is quite easy. For this background I choose two colors, pink and brown.


When I work with a stencil I really want it to stay put, so I use some washi tape on all sides of the stencil. I have already cut my background paper in the size I want (5,7" x 5,3") so I can get the colors and pattern where I want it on my card. I stared with the pink in the middle and then I continues with the brown around at the edges.

Then I place this background on a purple/pink cardstock I cut out (6,1"x5,4") and then on a card base (6,45" x 5,82"). I placed the cut out the saying on the top of the card, put pop-dot tape on the colored image and placed her in the middle of the card. 

Tadaaaa... card is finish. 

Thank you for stoping by today! I hope I have inspired you to craft.

Please stop by again tomorrow for more inspiration from the design team and a new tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...