Followers

September 17, 2021

White on White Card Tutorial using Chibi Angel


Hello everyone, DT Vannessa here, and welcome to my first tutorial for September using the gorgeous new clear stamp sets released at Stampers Delights this month.

For today's tutorial, I am going to show you how to make a white on white card. As you probably can tell, I love my layers and patterned papers, so making a CAS card or a mostly white card is a real challenge for me. However, with a few embellishments, it can become a very beautiful card. 

I am using the adorable Chibi Angel stamp set, which just has so many possibilities and could easily be combined with several other stamp sets from Stampers Delights too. 


Firstly, when I make white on white cards, I tend to use different white card as the shades of white are always slightly different as you can see in this first photo. Here I have my card base, mat layer and "patterned paper" layer (it will become patterned) as well as a few die cuts, my stamped and fussy cut image and some ribbon. 


I embossed the "patterned paper" layer using a snowflakes embossing folder - this is my first layer that would usually be patterned paper.


I then coloured my image using Copic markers - you can find the list of combos used at the end of this tutorial. I also stamped some of the snowflakes from the set using a pale aqua ink.


I then attached everything together and added some Stickles to some of the snowflakes on the embossed layer and to the snowflake die cuts as well. I also added some clear and silver Gelly Roll Pen to the wings and stars in the stamped image as well. 


And here is the card with its stamp set - doesn't it look so pretty with all those snowflakes and that texture behind the stamped image.



Copics used:

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - BG000, BG10, BG11
Eyes - BG13, BG15
Wings - N0, N1
Dress - BG11, BG13
Snow - BG0000, BG000, BG10
Base - E40, E41, E42, E43

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. I would love to see you share your white on white cards in the Stampers Delights Facebook Group

You can also read more about this card on my blogpost here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...