Followers

August 06, 2021

New Kawaii Clear stamp Tutorial - Halloween card

 

Hi everyone!

Eivor here today. Today I will share my card with the new Kawaii stamp Pal Pumpkin Pete. It is a cute and lovely clear stamp 4x4 set. 

In my tutorial today I will show you how I coloured the pumpkin hat and also how I did my background with distress oxides. 
 
I have punched out a tree and a fence in black cardstock to get details to my card. I have used distance tape on the small candy's, on the stamp Pete and also the fence. I like how it all turned out and how it looks to the background. 

Above you can see the different stamps you get in the clear stamp set. They are all so perfect too Halloween. 

Now to the copic sketch colouring tutorial...
I start with colour YR24. Colouring at the edges, where I want the colour to be darkest. 

Then I take YR07. Colour over YR24 and extending the colour just a little

Now it is time for YR04, over the first colours and I keep extending this colour a little more.

The last colour, Y25. I go over the colours, from the edges and extending Y25 to the middle and colour the whole area. After this I go back and do the colouring with all the colours again, I like how the second layer give a deep in the image.

So is the cute "hat" coloured! 

My background I created with Distress Oxide, and below you can see how I did it.

I start in the lower edge wit the green colour, "peeled paint". I use a brush and do circular motions

The second paint I use is "spiced marmalade". I go over the green just a little little.

My next colour for my background is "shaded lilac". I do the same with circular motions and go over the orange a little little.

The last colour on the top is "chipped sapphire".

I go over the background with all the colours again until I am pleased with the colours on the background.

I hope that you have liked my tutorial. 

Thank you for stopping by today. Don't forget to check out this Stampers Delights blog, we have lovely inspirations from the team all the time!

I also like you to check out and join ¨Stampers Delights Fan Group for inspiration and also how you can join our monthly Progressive FB Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...