Followers

October 01, 2021

New Chibi Clear stamp Tutorial - Criss-Cross Pop-up card

 

Hi to you all!!

Eivor here, and for todays tutorial I will show you a criss-cross pop-up-card with the cute clear stamp "Chibi a Gift 4 U" on the front. 

This lovely stamp set is so useful!! With the different texts you can create birthday cards, christmas cards and cards "just because" to a friend or so. So so perfect!

Look at this lovely clear stamp set!! Check out the new stamps in the shop HERE!

So time to start with the card tutorial...

For the cardbase you need one piece cardstock (26 cm x 16 cm) and three pieces (9 cm x 5 cm/ each). Then in pattern paper you need for the inside, two bigger pieces (15 cm x 9 cm) and three smaller (8,5 cm x 4,5 cm).

The first thing I do is to score the big cardstock (26 cm x 16 cm) at 10 cm, 13 cm and 16 cm. The lines are little difficult to see the scorelines on the image, but hope it is okay.

 Then I foled it, so the shape became lika a M.

After that I start to cover the inside with all the pattern paper.

Then it is time to glue the small pieces to get the shape of the card. Two pieces is placed on the left side on the middle "M" and one is placed on the right side. 

I realized I wanted to cover the hole inside so I cut out som extra pieces in the size 8,5 cm x 4,5 cm. Each of these I had to cut again, at 5,9 cm when it was a little edge on th backside that I wanted to cover. 

For the outside I cut two pices in the size 15,5 cm x 9,5 cm (front and back) and I then decorated the front with same pattern paper (12 cm x 9,5 cm) as I used inside. I used a die to get a soft edge on the lower part of that paper. 
For the closing device I use a stripe (24 cm x 1,5 cm) and it is on that srtipe I attaches the new clear stamp "A Gift 4 U". The text "Happy Birthday" is also from the stampset, so this become an card for a birthday.

I hope you like my tutorial and I hope you try to do you own criss-cross pop-up-card. It was so much fun to do and I really like what happens when you open the card. If you try, if you do your own card please share in our Stampers Delighst Fan Group. I love to see what you creations.

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you will check out our blog tomorrow also. It will be more releases and inspirations from the Design team. 


1 comment:

Sponsorship Design Team

  Hey friends! Hope you all are doing great! We have new projects to share with you today and I hope you will visit each of them and give th...